Formed in 1987, R.J.N. Investigations, Inc. specializes in performing insurance defense level investigations for insurance carriers, third party administrators, self insured accounts and public entities. We are currently looking to expand our Vendor Management Program by partnering with qualified professional investigative firms that specialize in providing surveillance and/or AOE/COE level investigations for specified clients.
BENEFITS OF THE R.J.N. VENDOR MANAGEMENT PROGRAM:
- Local assignments based upon your geographical territory.
- 24/7 access to our “R.J.N. Case Track” to secure assignments, updates, pertinent record searches as well as the ability to electronically forward reports, video evidence, recorded statements and invoicing.
- Our vendor invoices are paid within 30 days of receipt not 30 days after the client pays said invoice. We handle all subsequent collection measures.
- Clear defined instructions and specific budgets to minimize conflicts and to help ensure we are meeting the client’s specified goals.
- Streamlined access to case managers for prompt effective responses to your valued feedback and questions while on an investigative assignment.
BASIC VENDOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid investigative license.
- Errors and Omission insurance with minimum of one million dollar coverage.
- Seven years documented experience performing workers’ compensation level surveillance investigations and/or AOE/COE level investigations.
- Evidence of Workers Compensation Insurance coverage ( if have employees)
- Utilize HD quality video equipment and digital recording devices.
- High speed secure Internet connection to access our SAS 70 compliance servers.
- Ability to successfully pass background screening process.
If you meet these minimum requirements and are interested in moving forward in the process of being considered for vendor placement in our Vendor Management Program, please click the below link to fill out a short survey to express your interest.
Submit your Vendor Request