“Providing quality investigative findings in a cost efficient and timely manner…”
For over 26 years, this has been our mission statement to our valued clients. In order to truly commit to this initial mission statement, we introduced our “ RJN Case Trak “ Vendor Management Program in 1996 so as to provide truly effective coverage.
Our Vendor Management Program offers a variety of benefits to the clients which include:
- One monthly vendor electronic batch payment as opposed to multiple vendor paper invoices.
- One annual 1099 as opposed to multiple 1099 and tax reporting requirements.
- One copy of liability insurance coverage certificate and once copy of each license with one renewal date as opposed to multiple different renewal dates for the insurance and/or licensing.
- Significant decrease in the overall investigative costs by implementing strict compliance to listed budgets and quality control measures on all assignments.
- A central, secure housing source for all reports, video and audio evidence that is backed up daily to SAS70/SSAE 16 compliant servers .
- 24/7 encrypted web access to monitor the sensitive investigative assignment start to finish.
- Executive management summary reports that provide unique information in regard to average turnaround time, average cost of investigative assignment, average video production per assignment, average assignments per adjuster, average assignments per account, number of SIU referrals, arrests, convictions, and restitution orders. These reports can be accessed 24/7 and tailored to each client’s specific needs and requirements.
- Our Vendor Management Program conducts extensive screening of investigative vendors so as to identify the very best vendor for a specified investigative task and geographical territory.
- We have experience working as both an investigative vendor and as the Vendor Management Firm. As such, we know the pros and cons of being on both sides of the program. We respect our clients as well as our investigative partners.
Our clients can utilize our encrypted web based “RJN Case Trak “ not only to monitor their cases at anytime that is convenient to them, but also to review video evidence online, listen to audio recorded statements, review attachments and analyze and audit all invoices. “RJN Case Trak “ is a truly multi –media seamless delivery system that is SAS70 compliant so as to insure the ultimate level of security to our clients.
What truly sets our Vendor Management Program apart from all others is the documented success of our Special Investigative Unit efforts on behalf of our valued clients. To date, we have trained over 2,000 examiners in anti fraud detection techniques and have secured over 100 convictions for insurance fraud. Our program can be tailored to work effectively with your in-house SIU personnel and/or be utilized to act as your designated SIU partner.